Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quilt Show

Cathy and I went to a quilt show in Modesto on Sunday. I bought a couple of embroidery patterns:


I got this one with all these purses, watering cans, and planters, etc. I just thought they were all so cute and there are so many things I can think of to do with them. Aren't they adorable?


I can do something like this. This lady had the cutest booth. I just loved everything in it.




And an alphabet one..

Here's a close-up of it. They just made a cute wall hanging with it but there are so many uses.




I loved this picture too.. but didn't buy the pattern. I think I can do that easy enough, just by looking at this picture. I hope to make some things to decorate the house with. They would make good gifts too.. for some of my friends.

Well, there ya have it. I went to a quilt show and didn't take any pictures of any of the quilts. How ridiculous is that? I just took pictures of stuff I want to make. lol

3 comments:

Cecelia said...

Oh, I just love all the pictures. I wish I could have come. Those are some cute ideas.

CATHY said...

Glad you were able to get them posted, they all are so cute. Can't wait to get going on one, need to do one thing at a time tho...

Natalie said...

look at your last post... do you notice the date? It's been over a year! You better get busy and think of something to write about! Good thing is you wont have to ask yourself .."um, did I already write about that?" :)