Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tea for Two

Today Cathy and I went to lunch. She wanted to try a new place in town called Tea-Licious. Here is what it looks like on the outside:

The picture window:

Just inside the door: In front of the picture window

The scone table:
A close-up of the scones.. mmm.. they looked yummy!
The whole place was decorated so cute and each seating area was done differently. We just thought the whole place was adorable and the owner, who I should have photographed but didn't, was happy to know we were going to put our pictures on our blogs.
The table in the background has it's own little gazebo. The place looks barren but there were quite a few people there. I specifically tried not to take photographs of the people. I thought that would be rude. I was surprised how many men were there.



I had a cucumber, cream cheese, tomato, greens and red onion sandwich on multi-grain bread and a fresh fruit cup of apple, pear, and strawberries. We had peach herbal iced tea. It was all very good. We didn't have a scone but we just might have to go back sometime for one of those.


This is the party room. Cathy is thinking of having her birthday party here with her nearest and dearest. It sure was a cute room. They do children's parties too.




I got a picture of Cathy taking pictures.

5 comments:

CATHY said...

Wow, your pictures look a lot better than mine. Guess I had better start keeping my camera with me.

Dore' said...

That is too funny! I was thinking that yours looked way better than mine. lol Maybe we should just trade pictures.

Cecelia said...

Okay you two. Loved the pictures. When is Cathy's birthday? November, right?

Dore' said...

Yes, November.. Uh.. I think it's the 23rd? Sorry Cathy, you'd think I would know for sure by now. Duh!

Unknown said...

Tea Houses are nice places to pause and refresh. This one looks beautiful and fun.